Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Daily Tasks:
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Skill Requirements:
- Checking in patients, taking vitals and tracking patient history
- Taking and implement doctors orders timely and accurately
- Communicating with doctor's to implement orders and all in scripts or lab results
- Prep clinic for the next day by cleaning and organizing medical equipment
- Basic medical knowledge and terminology (EPIC/ EMR experience is a plus)
- Ability see/ assist a high volume of patients
- Ability to manually take blood pressure and pulse
- Ability to lift, push or pull heavy objects
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) License/ Certifications:
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have current CPR & First Aid
- Must have current TB clearance and immunization records
Express Healthcare Professionals is a branch of Express Employment Professionals which is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of services available (NO FEES) : full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available in various industries. Connect with us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Call Express Employment Professionals at 808-447-7406 to schedule an interview today with a Healthcare professional!