|Date Posted||Wednesday, 19 April 2017|
|Location||Aiea, HI 96701|
|Type and Shift||RFT Day|
|Job Description||1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Sunday through Thursday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm. Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Promotes positive company relationships with patients, clients, and the public through prompt, accurate, and courteous resolutions of all telephone and other inquiries. Identifies pre-analytical as well as post-analytical problems that may adversely affect test performance and/or results, and notifies the appropriate department supervisor/manager and/or client. Performs clerical activities and responds to clients’ requests for laboratory services. Discusses and recommends to the supervisor and/or manager any laboratory activities affecting the section.May perform the following tasks as needed:
• Specimen collection by venipuncture or skin puncture
• Specimen processing
|Qualifications||• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science or health related field preferred; OR high school diploma, relevant training, and comparable work experience.
• One year patient care, customer service or equivalent public contact experience.
• Clinical laboratory experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbal and written form.
• Basic ability to operate personal computer. (Ex: turn on/off, open/close applications, use mouse & keyboard.)
• Typing/keying: 96% accuracy at 30 wpm.
• Working knowledge of general office equipment such as copiers, facsimile machines,
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must possess a valid State of Hawaii (or equivalent) motor vehicle license and a current acceptable traffic abstract.