Manager, Human Resources Operations
Diagnostic Laboratory Services
Manager, Human Resources Operations - Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc.
|Date Posted||Monday, 19 December 2016 |
|Reference||Human Resources |
|Location||Aiea, HI 96701 |
|Type and Shift||RFT Day |
||1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
- Directs H.R. staff by setting priorities, assigning responsibilities and establishing objectives to meet company requirements and customer service goals
- Ensures operations of assigned area(s) meet state, federal and other regulatory requirements and accreditation requirements as applicable.
- Develops and implements plans regarding strategy and new business development in coordination with other departments.
- Manages people resources ensuring compliance with federal and state employment and labor laws.
- Manages financial resources.
- Keeps abreast of changes in industry.
- Participates in appropriate professional society(ies).
- Establishes and maintains good public relations for the laboratory with institutions, community, and media.
- Participates in meetings and projects.
- Ensures working environment that provides maximum safety and health and encourages safety awareness among employees.
- Identifies and analyzes problems; makes decisions and takes appropriate action(s).
- Assists internal and external customers with questions, concerns, problems, etc.
- Develops, promotes, and maintains a positive work climate and effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Participates in continuing education/in-service programs and in management and laboratory administration related courses.
- Maintains attendance as scheduled/assigned, consistent with DLS policies and procedures.
- Models the behaviors consistent with the mission, vision and Shared values of the organization
- Maintains confidentiality of information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field from a recognized college or university OR a Bachelor’s degree and commensurate experience.
- Five years experience in Human Resources, two of which are in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Experience as a Human Resources generalist preferred.
- Experience with HRIS or payroll systems preferred.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in verbal and written form.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective coaching skills.
- Intermediate personal computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and routine database activity. (Ex: emailing, creating letters, formatting data, using tables, inserting objects.)
View Similar Jobs:
View More Jobs in Aiea, HI: