|Date Posted||Thursday, 02 June 2016|
|Reference||Molokai General Hospital|
|Location||Kaunakakai, HI 96748|
|Type and Shift||CI Day|
|Job Description||1 Call-In Position
Must be available Sunday through Saturday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Collects blood specimen from patient by either venipuncture or skin puncture techniques. Accurately identifies patients and specimens according to prescribed procedure. Procures or receives other non-blood specimens. Verifies specimen integrity and specimen identification
|Qualifications||• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Academic background with courses in mathematics and some biological science preferred
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
• One year patient care, clerical or equivalent public contact experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Must possess a valid State of Hawaii (or equivalent) motor vehicle license and a current acceptable traffic abstract.