|Date Posted||Wednesday, 07 September 2016|
|Location||Aiea, HI 96701|
|Type and Shift||RFT Day|
|Job Description||1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Monday through Friday 4:00 am – 8:30 pm, Saturday 5:00 am – 1:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Performs day to day supervision of staff and routine operations for assigned area, under the direction of supervisor. Assists supervisor with activities to support the company mission, vision, and strategic goals. Represents management and the company.
|Qualifications||• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Academic background with courses in mathematics and some biological sciences preferred.
• Two years patient care, medical laboratory or equivalent public contact experience required.
• Certification by ASCP-BOC or ASPT as phlebotomist required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written form.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Effective coaching skills.
• Basic ability to operate personal computer. (Ex: turn on/off, open/close applications, use mouse & keyboard)
• Must possess a valid State of Hawaii (or equivalent) motor vehicle license and a current & acceptable traffic abstract.