|Date Posted||Tuesday, 14 February 2017|
|Reference||QMC Punchbowl Lab|
|Location||Honolulu, HI 96813|
|Type and Shift||RFT Night|
|Job Description||1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available Sunday through Saturday 11:00 pm – 7:00 am. Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Performs the day to day supervision of staff and routine operations for assigned area, under the direction of supervisor. Assists supervisor with activities to support the company mission, vision, and strategic goals. Represents management and the company.
|Qualifications||• High School diploma or equivalent
• Academic background with courses in mathematics and some biological sciences preferred.
• Two years patient care, medical laboratory or equivalent public contact experience required.
• Certification by ASCP-BOC or ASPT as phlebotomist required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written form.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Effective coaching skills.
• Basic ability to operate personal computer. (Ex: turn on/off, open/close applications, use mouse & keyboard)